The STAC6-Q-H from Applied Motion Products offers best-in-class anti-resonance that ensures optimal performance of the stepper motor over the widest speed range. The drive is powered by single-phase 120 V AC which generates a nominal 160 V DC internal bus voltage capable of driving the highest torque NEMA 34 and 42 frame stepper motors on the market.
The drive is ATEX and IECEx certified for Class I, Zone 2 locations and UL certified for Class 1, Div 2, Group C & D locations. It’s also HazLoc certified for the US, Canada, Europe and the Middle East.
The microstepping feature offers 51,200 steps/rev, and an encoder feedback option offers enhanced system accuracy using Stall Detection and Stall Prevention.
Other features of the STAC6-Q-H include:
- Torque ripple smoothing
- 7 digital inputs, 3 digital outputs, all optically isolated
- 2 analog inputs, +/-10 volt range
- Supply Voltage: 94-135 V AC, 50/60 Hz, single-phase
- Input Power: 120 V AC, 1 Phase, 1.67 A (rms)
- Output Power: 120 V DC 1 phase, 4.24 A (rms), Continuous Duty Rating
- Control Modes: Streaming Commands, Analog Positioning, Encoder Following, Q Programming
- Output Current: 0.5-6.0 A/phase, peak-of-sine
- Communication Ports: RS-232, RS-485
- Idle Current Reduction: 0-100%
- Setup Method: Software setup
- Dimensions: 35 x 4.66 x 2.31 in.
- Weight: 32 oz
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40 to +55 °C (-40 to +131 °F)
- Ambient Humidity: 90% max, non-condensing
For more information on the STAC6-Q-H Advanced Stepper Motor Drive, visit www.applied-motion.com.