Bishop-Wisecarver Group (BWG) has expanded its product offering to include DMV Series AC Servo Motors in a variety of frame sizes. The motors are sourced from a high-quality Japanese supplier and feature an industry-leading 18-month warranty.
“By providing both the servo motor and the actuator, BWG can provide a more complete solution to better meet customer needs,” said Brian Burke, Product Manager at BWG. “Not only does this simplify our customers’ buying process, but it also speeds their time to market by eliminating the need to purchase from multiple suppliers and then having to ensure both products work seamlessly together.”
The DMV Series AC Servo Motors are high performance industrial servo motors with incremental encoders that can be driven by any servo drive with UVW commutation capabilities. The new motors are offered as standalone components or can be selected and sized by a BWG applications engineer for use with linear actuators.
DMV Servo Motors have high power densities ranging from 50 to 750 W in compact packages from 40 to 80 mm flange sizes. Other key product highlights include:
- Pre-wired with 1 m long cable leads
- Equipped with incremental encoder at 2000 P/R for positional feedback
- UVW Hall effect sensors for commutation
- IP67 protection rating for harsh environments such as falling debris or liquid splash
- Optional electrical magnetic brake
- UL standard compliant
- Manufactured in Japan to ensure the highest quality and durability
For more information, visit www.bwc.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.