Dorner’s innovative new AquaGard 7350 V2 Curve Conveyor chain features a center bearing to eliminate friction; carry heavy load; and allow four curves to be driven by a single motor. This unique design improves productivity — plus valuable floor space — because the conveyor can make tight turns around existing machinery and equipment without being hindered by extra motors.
The AquaGard 7350 V2 Curve Conveyor comes with infeed and outfeed sections as short at 457 mm (18 in.) to let it fit into tighter spaces and make tighter turns. This allows customers to save space on their production floors or fit the conveyor among pre-existing machinery.
As the newest iteration of Dorner’s AquaGard 7350 V2 Conveyor, the modular chain design is the safest option in the industry with openings of less than 4 mm, even in the curves. This design, along with covering the upper and lower chain edges, provide a safe conveyor platform by eliminating pinch points for operators.
The AquaGard sanitary conveyor platform is designed for the baking, snack food, pharmaceutical, pet food and packaging industries that need wipe-down and occasional wash-down cleanings of the conveyor with non-caustic solutions. The conveyor comes with minimal horizontal surfaces for fast, easy cleaning. These hygienic standards have enabled AquaGard conveyors to earn industry recognition for their sanitary attributes, including the Baking Industry Sanitation Standards Committee (BISSC), and 3-A Sanitary Standards Inc., which offer certifications and stamps of approvals on conveyors and related food-processing equipment.
Additional features and benefits of the new Dorner AquaGard 7350 V2 Chain Conveyor include:
• Mold to width chain up to 457 mm (18 in.) wide; eliminates gaps between modules
• Simplifies belt disassembly and reassembly; robust single-piece pin for separating the chain; compact curve footprint with infeed and outfeed sections as short as 18 in.
• Side and bottom-mount motor package for application flexibility; robust open-leg support stands with 7-gauge welded stainless steel
• Powered transfer for small parts and maintaining speed through transfer
Specifications of the AquaGard 7350 V2 Chain include:
• Load capacity to 500 lb; belt speeds up to 260 feet per minute
• Conveyor section lengths from 18 inches to 600 in.
• Curve angles of 45° and 90° and 135° and 180° — as well as a bolt-together stainless-steel frame; FDA-approved belting and plastics components; suitable for use in wet environments
For more information on Dorner’s new AquaGard 7350 V2 Modular Curve Chain conveyor, visit www.dornerconveyors.com.