Vadnais Heights, MN — Nexen introduces a complete line of servomotor brakes designed to mount to servomotors up to 20 horsepower. The Eclipse Servomotor Brake family is comprised of spring-engaged servomotor brakes equipped with a split hub, zero backlash clamp collar for attachment to the servomotor shaft. With superior torque outputs, these brakes provide rugged durability for dynamic stopping applications. Eclipse brakes offer consistent long-lasting performance with no maintenance needed. Eclipse brakes deliver at least 20-50% more torque than competitive brakes while providing a safe and simple operation.
The easy-to-use, flange-mounted Eclipse Servomotor Brakes solve many of the problems associated with brake motors. The brakes can be used with standard servomotors for easy integrated brake motor modular functionality. Eclipse brakes come in a variety of input and output flange/shaft combinations, all designed to increase machine safety.
Eclipse Servomotor Brakes are specifically engineered to provide an ideal solution for the following applications:
* Provides reliable performance for intermittent dynamic stopping
* Features brakes for holding and E-stop applications
* Offers high-speed capability–engineered and balanced for servo applications
Features of Eclipse Servomotor Brakes that make them particularly effective and convenient to use include:
* High torque from 2 to 125 Nm to sufficiently stall the servomotor; 50% more torque than competitive models
* Zero backlash for accurate holding
* Low inertia
* High tensional rigidity; no system wind-up
* Integral flanges adapt to any servomotor and mounting style
* NEMA 23, 34 and 42 frame sizes
Numerous Eclipse Servomotor Brake models and options are available to allow optimal flexibility and use, including:
* Seven size models SBP- 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9 and 11 with split-hub/shaft collar shaft mounting
* Square flanges range in size from 57 to 265 mm (2.25 to 10.4 in.)
* Brake torque is four times internal servo motor brakes at 2.3 to 125 Nm (20 to 1100 in lbs)
Nexen Group, Inc
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.