ElectroCraft, Inc. has expanded their CompletePower Plus family of BLDC motor drives offering with the CompletePower Plus Universal Drive. The Universal Drive takes performance, efficiency and flexibility to the next level, using state-of-the-art digital drive technology combined with an intuitive and highly configurable user interface. The CompletePower Plus comes in three standard capacities with customized options available for OEMs.
“ElectroCraft has added a key new offering to their digital drive family with the Universal Drive”, notes Scott Rohlfs, Director of Product Marketing; “This exciting new platform provides the flexibility, ease of use, performance and customization capability that our OEM customers require, and it is an important component of a complete motion solution from ElectroCraft.”
Key features of the Universal Drive include:
- Driven by design to be one of the most space efficient, low voltage, digital servo drives available
- Using the latest in digital drive architecture to provide software selectable velocity or torque control modes
- Compatible with brushless motors from 12 to 80 Vdc and up to 24 A continuous, 60 A peak current
- Sine-wave commutation using either Hall sensor or encoder feedback provides smooth torque for demanding motion control requirements
- Advanced Field Oriented Control provides high dynamic response resulting in a robust motor controller with low torque ripple that produces smoother, more efficient motion
- Easy setup and configuration via USB interface with the ElectroCraft CompleteArchitect Windows-based software
To learn more, visit www.electrocraft.com.