Elmo will display at IANA, IMTS Chicago, September 10-15, the Gold Drum HV 100A/800V ― a high-performance, wide bandwidth, ultra-compact yet highly-efficient servo drive.
Visitors to Elmo’s booth will have a chance to learn about the product and how the company now offers the widest range of network-based servo drives with an identical core and the same operating environment.
To allow easy expansion, upgrading, replacing or even adding non-Elmo products to the network, the Gold Drum HV is EtherCAT and CANopen compliant and, in conjunction with Elmo’s multi-axis, distributed network motion controller, the Gold Maestro, creates a high-level, real-time, multi-axis network. Elmo’s ‘go-standard’ policy, allows easy expansion, upgrading, replacing or even adding non-Elmo products to the network.
The products are developed to make life easier for Elmo’s customers: they are user-friendly; accessible; reduce integration time and maintenance costs; are easy to set up and tune using the multi-functional Elmo Application Studio (EAS) software tools; and have a Windows-based application so that users can quickly and simply configure the drive for optimal use with their motor. As part of Elmo’s Gold Line, the drives are based on existing technology to ensure the fastest time-to-market.
Features and capabilities:
- Gold Line core motion control technology
- “Direct to Mains” operation from a rectified 480 VAC (+10%)
- High servo performance, wide current, velocity, position bandwidth
- Host communication: USB, Ethernet
- Supports a wide variety of feedback sensors in single, dual and gantry loop configurations
- Advanced tuning, filtering and gain scheduling options for enhanced dynamic performance
- Vector control sinusoidal commutation
- Complies to stringent safety and EMC standards: IEC61800, UL508c, UL60950, EC61800-5-2
Elmo Motion Control
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.