Groschopp Inc. introduces their new line of NEMA Right Angle (RA) Worm Gearboxes. The high performance industrial machine industry can now access Groschopp’s extensive supply of high quality, lightweight, modular NEMA Right Angle Worm Gearboxes.
Groschopp’s new NEMA Right Angle Worm Gearboxes with hollow out-put shafts allow options for right, left or dual shaft configurations. RA 40, RA 50, RA 63, RA75 are in stock, the RA 90 and RA 110 will be available in May 2010.
• Six sizes from 40mm-110mm
• Ratios available: 5:1 to 100:1
• Input power, 1/15 to 10 hp
• Torque Range, 5 to 6,000 in/lbs
• Versatile, compact design
• Multiple mounting configurations
• High-quality, lightweight aluminum construction
All gearboxes have high thermal capacity die-cast aluminum housings, designed for exceptionally efficient heat dissipation, resulting in maximum torque output in a highly compact package. All housings are powder-coated, for a durable corrosion-free finish.
The new line of gearboxes feature:
• Flexible product configurations for foot, flange and shaft mounting, with optional torque arm.
• Industry standard NEMA input flanges.
• Lifelong lubrication. Synthetic oil yields a maintenance free highly reliable speed reducer.
• A symmetrical, hollow output shaft. This facilitates gearbox mounting and plug-in shafts for easy assembly and installation.
• Quiet operation and optimum efficiency with ground finished worm shafts and precision machining. (Sizes 90 and 110 are supplied with tapered roller bearings on the worm gear.)