Wachendorff Automation now features a heavy-duty variant in the company’s compact 36-mm design in its range of incremental encoders in the WDGP series, as well as absolute encoders in the WDGA series. This version is characterized by a high bearing load of 300 N axial and radial, as well as the increased protection class of IP69k. This makes these encoders fit for high pressure/steam jet cleaning as they are specially designed for applications in harsh environments, such as mobile machinery, in the food industry or even car washes.
Features of the incremental encoder WDGP36J include:
- Protection rating: IP67 + IP69K, (high pressure / steam cleaning)
- Due to high quality electronics any number of pulses up to 16.384
- High output frequency up to 1 MHz
- Reverse polarity protection and short-circuit protection at 4.75 to 32 Vdc
The absolute encoder version, the WDGA36J, features:
- Protection rating: IP67 + IP69K (high pressure / steam cleaning)
- EnDra: maintenance-free and environmentally friendly
- CANopen, single-turn and multi-turn
- Communication profile according to CiA 301
- Device profile for encoder CiA 406 V3.2 class C2
- Single-turn/multi-turn (16 bit / 43 bit)
- Forward-looking technology with 32-bit processor
- 2-color-LED as indicator for operating condition
- Error message appropriate CiA 303-3
For more information, visit www.wachendorff-automation.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.