The new i122 is a high performance slave or standalone open-frame Digital Servo Drive capable of driving several motor types with output power up to 750 W, including stepper motors control with accurate current control and micro stepping positioning. This new design combines motion control and servo amplifier capabilities in a single unit.
Features at a glance
• Dimensions: 110 mm x 80 mm 32 mm
• Supply voltage : 12-75 VDC
• Power: 750 W
• Control: slave or stand-alone servo drive.
• Command sources: network, analog input, PWM, Step&Direction, E-Gearing, standalone
• Supported motors: 2 phase bipolar stepper, 3 phase stepper, DC brush, brushless trapezoidal, brushless sinusoidal, voice coil
• Feedbacks: Incremental encoder, Hall sensors (Digital/Analog), DC-tachometer, Analog Input/Potentiometer, PWM sensor
• Communications: RS232 / CANopen
• Programmable Input/ Output signals: 5DI, 1AI, 5DO , 1AO
The i122 is a cost-effective and compact solution for distributed motor control particularly adapted to OEMs thanks to its open-frame design.