Ingenia Motion Control announces the release of PLUTO Digital Servo Drive an ultra-compact, modular solution for control of rotary or linear brushless, DC brush and stepper motors up to 500 W peak, with 5 Arms output current and no heat sink needed.
Pluto is an open-frame drive easy to integrate in applications where space is critical, such as intelligent motors with embedded servo drive, compact integrated actuators or multi-axis distributed motor control with coordinated motion profiles.
Pluto DC Servo Drive integrates all the basic motor control functions and motion control features on a single module. A series of I/O signals, both digital and analog, are available for easy interfacing with the application. Communication with the device is done through an USB 2.0 port and a CAN interface with CANopen protocol (using CiA-301, CiA-303, CiA-306 and CiA-402).
It can operate as stand-alone mode thanks to the on-board programmability and also accepts Analog input, PWM, Step&Direction or E-Gearing control.
This new DC Servo Drive is also configurable and programmable with the high-level Ingenia software tools, Motion Lab and Composer software, as well as with Motion Control Library API (C/C++ or .NET).
PLUTO Servo Drive can be customized under demand for special OEM applications.
Features at a glance:
- Deliver up to 500 W peak
- 12-48 VDC
- USB 2.0 and CANopen interface
- Rotary or linear brushless, DC brush, voice coil and steppers supported
- Command sources: Network, Analog input, PWM, Step&Direction, Electronic Gearing
- Feedbacks: Incremental Encoder, Digital & Analog Halls, Sin/Cos encoder 1Vpp, Analog Input (Potentiometer), PWM sensor, DC-Tachometer
- Small size: 60 mm x 60 mm x 15 mm
For more information, click here.
Ingenia Motion Control