Maple Systems recently announced the launch of two new products in their HMI series, the 7” HMI5070DL, and the 9.7” HMI5097DXL.
Maple Systems Dual-Ethernet HMIs conveniently divide industrial control and remote access functionality between two distinctly separate Ethernet networks: an internal industrial communications network, and an external wide area network (WAN). This offers customers a connected IIoT while providing increased security of an internal control network.
Two 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet ports and up to a 1 GHz processor keep machinery operating at peak performance. Product highlights include:
- Bright 16 million color displays
- Analog resistive touchscreens
- Up to 1024 x 768 pixel high-resolution TFT
- Up to 1 GHz processor
- Up to 512 MB Flash memory, 256 MB RAM
- Plastic enclosures
- 2 Ethernet ports, 3 serial ports, 1 USB host port
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.