Updated July 18, 2016 with new links || MICROMO launches the new MC3/MCS motion control family. The new controllers are optimized for use with FAULHABER motor technologies, offer electronics for simple operation with state-of-the-art interfaces for multi-axis applications and provide a motion control system solution with the most compact integration into industrial grade housing.
These high bandwidth controllers feature 100 microsecond sample time for velocity, position and current feedback.
• Industry standard network and control interfaces (Ethernet fieldbus technology, USB, network communication protocols, CANopen and RS-232)
• Robust power stage with extensive transient suppression and thermal protection (up to 10 A continuous and 30 A peak)
Maximum performance and precision from all FAULHABER coreless DC motors, brushless DC motors and linear DC servo motors (and high power match up with a wide range of other motors up to 300 W on the market)
New FAULHABER Motion Manager 6 setup wizard provides simplified use of FAULHABER products
Decentralized intelligence provides the ability to save program sequences (up to eight programs can be used over all interface technologies…Ethernet fieldbus technology, USB, network communication protocols CANopen and RS-232).
Users program these movements in BASIC with Motion Manager 6 in a single axis and create additional programs in network installations.
Three device variants cover different application areas. The Motion Controller MC 5005 and MC 5010 with housing and plug connectors are designed for use in switch cabinets or in devices. Motion control systems, such as servo motors with integrated Motion Controllers, are already pre-configured and make it possible for use directly in the automation environment.
Download data sheets on the various forms of the product …
MC5004 • MC5005 • MC5010 • MCS 3242 BX4 RS/CO • MCS 3242 BX4 ET • MCS 3268 BX4 RS/CO • MCS 3268 BX4 ET
Unrivaled performance and flexibility from the controller …
• Multiple velocity and position feedback options (7 options).
• Digital I/O and analog inputs•Controller/subordinate and stand- alone operations available•Modular design with three performance classes
• Available as plug-in card version
• Optional motherboard as development environment; Ethernet fieldbus technology interface for multi-axis applications
• Extensive protective and diagnostic functions, status LEDs; expanded supply range with separate electronics supply; improved current measurement
Contact MICROMO through the numbers and emails listed on their contact page.