PI’s (Physik Instrumente) 2009 hardcover catalog “Piezo Nano Positioning Inspirations 2009” covers nanopositioning and piezo technology. The 530-page publication is a comprehensive reference book on the fundamentals of nanopositioning, piezo systems and micropositioning technology. The catalog contains over 200 product families, 30% of which are new, with more than 1,000 drawings, graphs, images and technical diagrams.
Products and technologies covered include:
- Parallel-kinematics nanopositioning / scanning stages
- High-speed ultrasonic linear motors for automation
- Ceramic-encapsulated piezo actuators
- PiezoWalk® piezo worm type linear motors for Bio/Nanotechnology
- 6-Axis Hexapod micromotion robots
- High-load, low-speed mirror alignment systems for astronomical telescopes
- Motorized precision actuators and stages for semiconductor applications
- Digital & Analog nanopositioning motion controllers & piezo drivers
- Servo & stepper motor controllers
- Photonics alignment systems, photometers
In addition to product descriptions and selection guides, extensive tutorials on piezo technology, the fundamentals of nanopositioning, micropositioning and nanometrology are included to aid users in selecting the system that best meets their needs.
A PDF catalog version can also be downloaded from PI’s website at http://www.pi.ws/2009cat
For more information or to download individual catalog sections, visit: