Bonfiglioli Riduttori S.p.A., a global designer and manufacturer of gearmotors, drive systems and planetary gearboxes, announces the addition of a servo inverter series, ANG Active Next Generation, which provides higher performance for machine builders. With this new servo inverter series, Bonfiglioli offers the broadest connectivity with the most advanced control technology and the highest power density.
Bonfiglioli has developed the ANG Active Next Generation series to meet the requirements of special machinery in a large range of industries. One feature, in particular, is a new positioning configuration, which is dedicated for travelling drives in crane applications.
With a new micro controller, several enhanced functionalities are embedded in the ANG Active Next Generation including Cyclic Synchronous Positioning mode with cubic interpolation, brake control, and evaluation of feedback contact. Moreover, the new single axis for the control of servo motors, induction motors and synchronous reluctance motors, delivers high dynamic response, high performance and application versatility.
The ANG series supports many Ethernet fieldbuses like EtherCat, Ethernet IP and Profinet.
• Power ratings: 0.25 KW to 400 kW
• Voltage Ratings: 400V, 525 V, 690V
• Safety: STO ( safe torque off, SIL2)
• Communication Protocols: CanOpen, RS232, EtherCat, Ethernet IP, Profinet.
• Feedback Sensors: Resolver, Absolut Encoder
• PLC functions
• Motion tasks
• PLC functions with graphical software tool
• Cubic interpolation for high dynamic interpolated axis
• 525V and 690V supply voltages for heavy industries and the steel industry
• High precision closed loop configuration.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.