Allied Motion Technologies has released the new KinetiMax High Power Density (HPD) motor series. The outer-rotor brushless motor is designed for high-torque, low-cogging applications like robotics, AGVs, and handheld power tools. An efficiency rating of over 85% coupled with a high power-to-weight ratio makes it an ideal motor for any application where weight and battery life are critical.
The KinetiMax HPD series is offered in compact stator-rotors sets. They are available in six frame sizes, with three stack-lengths per size and three windings per stack length. The HPD series also features a large stator bore that allows cabling to easily pass through for applications such as robotic joints. Other highlights include:
- Compact frameless stator-rotor sets featuring outer-rotor design
- Large diameter, short stack length
- Large stator bore to allow cabling to easily pass through
- High torque-to-weight ratio
- Temperature sensor mounted on stator
- Hall commutation board available
For more information on Allied Motion, please visit www.alliedmotion.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.