Midwest Motion Products has two new frame-sizes of right-angled gearmotors; the MMP GRA52 Series and the MMP GRA81 Series gearmotors.
Available with several sizes/lengths of both brushed and brushless integrated motors, each of these designs features a high efficiency beveled gearset, with a 1:1 ratio and output speed range from 1 to 1,500 rpm. This unique configuration enables the company to use all of their standard planetary gear ratios, ranging from 3:1 to 2076:1, on the output side of the right angle gearbox, thus providing a significant range of final output speeds and torque values.
Standard options for both gearmotor series include encoders, failsafe brakes, and mounting flanges.
- Output ratios ranging from 3.7:1 to 2076:1
- Continuous output torque to 500 lb-in.
- Current draw from > 1 A to 16 A continuous
- Input voltages from 12 VDC to 90 VDC
- 12 mm diameter output shafts
- Output ratios ranging from 3.7:1 to 1140:1
- Rated output torque exceeding 2,000 lb-in.
- Rated current draw from 1 A to 57 A
- Input voltages from 12 VDC to 120 VDC
- 19 mm (3/4 in.) diameter output shafts
For more information, visit www.midwestmotion.com.