Alpha Wire (www.alphawire.com) is proud to unveil the new wire and cable product offering for pharmaceutical equipment. Multi-functional cable components are very essential with pharmaceutical processing equipment becoming more precise and automated. The new pharmaceutical processing wire and cable from Alpha Wire increase the equipment’s reliability and capability in conditions from cleanrooms to factory floor. With full solution set, the company solves the problems of complex drive systems, continuous flexing applications and signal interference.
“As the pharmaceutical industry grows, the manufacturing demands have kept pace,” said Mike Dugar, Alpha Wire’s Director of Marketing. “Component failure can halt an entire production process, causing backorders and possibly the scrapping of an entire production run. Not only are our products designed for maximum reliability, our short lead times ensure that you won’t have to wait for your order.”
Additional to the custom cable for unique designs, the company is offering the following products for pharmaceutical equipments:
- Industrial Series XM Flexible Control Cable made for continuous flexibility in processing tray-rated applications and equipment control systems.
- Xtra-Guard 1 Performance Cable features a specially formulated PVC jacket, which prevents heat build-up for unstoppable reliability in a control and communication cable.
- Flexible Motor Supply Cable has a premium PVC jacket for resistance against oil in an MTW-rated cable for any motor-driven component system, which requires flexibility and tight clearances.
- Industrial Series SF Flexible Servo Cable specifically designed for dynamic braking systems on conveyors, multi-axis mixing systems, encoder and resolver feedback and other servo motor-driven applications.
- Industrial Series V VFD Cable made for variable-frequency drives designed particularly extended duty cycles typical in conveying and mixing.