Here’s a look at some of the best servo motor videos we found online:
1. Not really a single video but a series of informative videos on servo motor sizing from Yaskawa. Really detailed and useful information for sizing a servo motor covering the key considerations you need to know in making the right choice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-_kyRSfI2c
2. A really interesting video from Parker showing the various construction methods for servo motors and the pros and cons of each method: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi5v1idToeU
3. I may be a little biased with this one, but it’s a good video showing the basics of what makes a servo motor a servo motor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t8UnHy1buQ
4. A fascinating video of a DIY motor guy constructing a brushless motor in his home workshop, using an old lathe and a drill press: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbU-uOdKgOc
5. A mesmerizing video from Bosch and Paper Machine Corporation of a machine that makes paper cups. The machine is all-servo driven, yes. But watching the fast action of this machine is mesmerizing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6zcMSFSU50
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.