Most linear motion devices have a rotary equivalent, and voice coil actuators are no exception. While the versions depicted in most product images and videos are linear, rotary voice coil actuators fill a need for smooth, arc-shaped motion and torque production with fast response times. But unlike the design relationship between rotary and linear … [Read More...]
FROM THE EDITORS
How do rotary voice coil actuators work?
New Unitronics VFD offerings for motion control — integrate with PLC + HMI products
New inclinometer for pitch, yaw, and roll feedback from Joral
FAQ: How do proprietary and open-source PC control software programs compare?
Today on Motion Control Tips
- New inclinometer for pitch, yaw, and roll feedback from Joral
- New integrated stepper motors and drives from AutomationDirect
- How do rotary voice coil actuators work?
- QuickSilver extends integrated motor/controller family of hybrid servomotors
- New Unitronics VFD offerings for motion control — integrate with PLC + HMI products
- PTDA welcomes four new members
- New QPhase encoders from Quantum Devices