Coil springs and wave springs are both types of compression springs, meaning the spring's force increases as its axial length decreases (as the spring is compressed). But coil springs and wave springs react differently to applied loads, especially in terms of how stresses are created in the material, which in turn, affects their working load and … [Read More...] about How do wave springs eliminate problems associated with traditional coil springs?
FROM THE EDITORS
Today on Motion Control Tips
- New micro-sized servo drives rated to 60-A continuous output
- How do wave springs eliminate problems associated with traditional coil springs?
- Low-voltage dc drives provide flexibility in motion applications
- AutomationDirect adds new servo systems for motion control applications
- Managing motion-design EMI for food metal detection
- MK North America releases new CAD360! conveyor system configurator
- Compact 36-mm absolute rotary encoders with analog interface