A basic proximity sensor is used to sense the presence of objects or materials. What differentiates them from other sensors is that they don’t make physical contact with the object being sensed, and hence they’re also known as non-contact sensors. One of the most common sensor types is the capacitive proximity sensor. As the name suggests, … [Read More...]
FROM THE EDITORS
Today on Motion Control Tips
- PTDA forecasting slowing growth trend for 2019
- Kevin Barker selected as new president of Beckhoff Automation LLC
- What are capacitive proximity sensors?
- Motion Industries to acquire automation and robotics company
- What is an IK rating, and how does it apply to motion control products?
- Keeping the elements at bay
- PTDA Foundation vanguard campaign propels PT WORK Force Initiative