Ultrasonic proximity sensors are a common type of proximity sensor used in many manufacturing and automation applications. Mainly for object detection and distance measurement, they’re commonly used in food and beverage processing and various packaging applications. Ultrasonic sensors work by using sound frequencies higher than the audible limit of … [Read More...]
FROM THE EDITORS
Today on Motion Control Tips
- What are ultrasonic proximity sensors?
- Electric cylinders with programmable integrated motors
- NORD celebrates 40th anniversary in the U.S. with planned expansion
- Kollmorgen to feature frameless motors and gearmotors for robot design at XPONENTIAL 2019
- Compact hollow-shaft angle sensor from Novotechnik
- What is droop control in the context of AC motors and drives?
- New DRO with touch screen for machining applications from HEIDENHAIN