Jackscrews (also referred to as jack screws or screw jacks) are among several different kinds of linear motion actuators most often used for lifting or moving loads. They can also be used in any application needing linear motion, or where pushing or pulling along a linear axis is needed. Other common mechanical actuators include lead, ball, and … [Read More...]
FROM THE EDITORS
Today on Motion Control Tips
- Applied Motion Products introduces New NEMA 24 Frame integrated motors
- Beckhoff introducing XTS, EtherCAT G, and TwinCAT Vision to the U.S. at Pack Expo
- Nippon Pulse debuts new bipolar rotary hybrid stepper motors
- What are jackscrews?
- IDEC upgrades High-Performance series HMI family
- Deterministic, real-time control: What does it really mean in motion control applications?
- Applied Motion Products to construct new corporate headquarters for U.S. operations