Roller chains are one of the most common types of transport media for conveying systems. And while they're available in many designs and variations to meet different application requirements, they all have one thing in common: To specify a roller chain, you need three basic dimensions: chain pitch, roller diameter, and width between inner link … [Read More...]
FROM THE EDITORS
Today on Motion Control Tips
- Variable frequency drive with integrated functions for roll-to-roll applications
- New four-quadrant PWM regenerative drive from American Control Electronics
- High-torque synchronous belt for industrial applications
- Integrated servo motor offers design benefits for mobile robotic applications
- What is pitch in the context of conveyors?
- PTDA Foundation accepting nominations for 2019 Wendy B. McDonald Award
- When do tubular linear motors outperform traditional iron core and ironless designs?