Of the three primary stepper motor designs — permanent magnet, variable reluctance, and hybrid — hybrid stepper motors are arguably the most popular in industrial applications, combining the best performance characteristics of permanent magnet and variable reluctance types. Hybrid stepper motors are constructed with a rotor made of two sections, … [Read More...] about What are double- and triple-stack hybrid stepper motors ?
FROM THE EDITORS
Today on Motion Control Tips
- Miniature controllers from FAULHABER control a range of dc motors
- Robotic bartender powered by Arduino-compatible controller and BLDC servo motors
- What are double- and triple-stack hybrid stepper motors ?
- PowerSTAR right angle gearmotor features advanced precision hypoid gearing
- What are different ways to express a gear ratio?
- New distributed drive system designed for conveyor applications
- New ultra-compact motion controller from Performance Motion Devices