Baldor Electric Company recently launched its new Baldor.com website, a robust destination site for North American industrial motor and mechanical users.
“The new site not only showcases our broad product offering and our strong product brands, but it does so in a much easier and faster way than ever before,” said Tracy Long, Vice President of Marketing. “Each visitor to the site is looking for different data, so we want to take each visitor to the needed information in the fewest clicks possible.”
- Dedicated sections for each product brand sold by Baldor Electric Company, including Baldor-Reliance, Baldor-Dodge and Baldor-Maska. Information for ABB motors and generators and services for them is available as well.
- Responsive design, which allows the site to respond and adapt to the device on which it’s being displayed, including phones, tablets and computers.
- An online product catalog provides users a tool for quickly filtering product categories and narrowing results by product attributes.
- The Download Center provides a single location for accessing product literature, manuals, drawings, images, mobile apps and software. Users can create a list of documents for a single mass-download or to share with others.
- Powerful site search capabilities, providing results from multiple areas of the site such as pages, product catalogs, downloads, news and events.
For a video overview of features and capabilities of the new site, visit the home page of the new site at www.baldor.com.