Terryville, CT – Advanced Micro Controls, Inc. (AMCI) introduces a space saving, powerful, 170V bus, 4.0 Amp microstepping driver. The SD17040C requires no additional power supply and can drive 4, 6, or 8 lead step motors, NEMA sizes 23 to 42. Standard features include switch selectable microstep resolutions, automatic idle current reduction, anti-resonance, short circuit protection, and over-temperature circuitry.
The SD17040C is designed to withstand demanding applications, with board-level components rated to 105oC (221oF). Panel or side mounting options allow the SD17040C to be installed in tight spaces without supplemental fans or cooling aids. The use of DSP (digital signal processor) technology in combination with high quality transistors has enabled AMCI to customize the drive’s performance for most applications, while also reducing space within the unit. The drive’s exceptional power combined with anti-resonance circuitry delivers the smoothest, most reliable performance possible in a stepper motor system.
AMCI’s SD17040C microstepping driver offers several standard features from safety, to performance, to customization. Features include:
- Compact Size (2.1”W x 4.0”D x 6.2”H)
- 170V Bus, AC Line-Powered (No Additional Power Supply Required)
- Switch Selectable Motor Current, 1.0-4.0 Amps
- (16) Switch Selectable Microstep Resolutions, up to 50,800 steps/rev.
- Selectable Self-Test Feature
- Interlock Safety Feature and Short Circuit Protection
- Automatic Idle Current Reduction, Fully Programmable
AMCI’s SD17040C stepper drive is 100% compatible with all of AMCI’s stepper controllers and motors.
Fax: (860) 584-1973
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.