Elmo Motion Control will display at IANA, IMTS 2012, Chicago its motion control solution for industrial applications.
Elmo’s solution comprises the advanced, easy-to-use Gold Maestro multi-axis network controller that handles up to 100 axes and supports EtherCAT and CANopen; the multi-functional, user-friendly Elmo Application Studio (EAS) design environment that can program, tune, configure, optimize, set-up, and network any single and multi-axis servo application; and three lines of high-density servo drives that are compliant with a wide range of industry standards and protocols.
Elmo’s solution ― Motion Controllers, drives, and development tools ― can accommodate efficiently and consistently the automated motion requirements of any application with any level of complexity, any level of precision, any motion or combination of motions, any power requirement, any voltage, any servo motor, any environment, and any feedback:
- Any Motion: Single and multi-axis control for any range and accuracy level of motion, centrally controlled
- Any Power: From 80 W – 65 kW, highly stable and consistent power
- Any Voltage: AC, DC and direct-to-mains
- Any Servo Motor: One development environment and one control application for servos of all sizes, motions, and power capabilities
- Any Environment: Support for any software development environment, or creation of full turnkey stand-alone solutions
- Any Application: Any motion controlled application for any industry, research or other purpose
- Any Feedback: Support for any industry feedback from any machine manufacturer
Elmo Motion Control