Advanced Micro Controls Inc. (AMCI), 3-in-1 integrated motion control package with Ethernet communication. AMCI’s SMD23E incorporates a stepper motor, drive, and controller; simplifying installation and reducing cabling. This compact, low-cost motion control solution communicates with the host controller (PLC or PAC) via EtherNet/IP or Modbus-TCP, and is easily programmed through the host controller’s software. The SMD23E’s innovative product design makes it a perfect solution for new installations or controls upgrades.
Stepper Motor/Drive/Controller Features:
- 3-in-1 Integration: Stepper Motor + Drive + Controller
- Incorporates EtherNet/IP & Modbus TCP interface
- Programs directly through host controller’s software
- High-torque NEMA frame size 23 stepper motor
- Powerful, 3.4 amp, DC-powered microstepping drive
- Space saving design simplifies installation and reduces cabling
- Optional encoder for move verification
- ODVA conformance tested
AMCI’s SMD23E integrates a stepper motor, drive, and controller into one compact package, with an optional encoder available for move verification. The built-in Ethernet interface simplifies connectivity to the host controller (PLC or PAC) using standard RJ45 connectors and CAT5/6 cabling, which are widely available. The compact, highly integrated design lets users easily add complete axes of motion control to any machine or production line via Ethernet communication.
The SMD23E provides an unsurpassed speed range with excellent high torque stepper motion control, and delivers exceptional performance across a range of applications. Examples of such applications include conveyors, bottle capping, feeders, cut-to-length, package sorting, pick and place, and form, fill and seal.
Advanced Micro Controls Inc.