The latest Position Sensing Solutions capabilities brochure from Macro Sensors features a tutorial on LVDT basics and applications of linear position sensors in different markets such as power generation and subsea.
Among the “Made in the USA” linear and rotary position sensors highlighted in the brochure are:
- Free core AC-LVDTs for general purpose, harsh environments and hazardous locations
- Compact and miniature LVDTs for applications with space restraints
- AC-operated LVDTs UL listed for Class 1, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C and D as well as Class 1, Zone 2, Group IIC hazardous locations
- Spring-loaded AC-LVDTs for precision dimension gaging and factory automation applications
- Pre-calibrated DC-LVDTs for various industrial applications
- Custom LVDT designs for use in high pressure, high temperature and subsea environments