The Baldor-Reliance Severe Duty XT motor is a true severe duty motor that bridges the gap between the ABB’s Baldor-Reliance General Purpose and XEX premium severe duty motor lines.
“When it comes to performance, the Severe Duty XT is a versatile option for what the industry expects as severe duty,” said Matt Rodebush, ABB’s NEMA Motors Global Segment Manager. “With Baldor-Reliance Severe Duty XT motors, premium features come standard on a wide variety of configurations, so it’s easy to get up and running with a high-performance motor for the most demanding applications.”
Baldor-Reliance Severe Duty XT Motors are the solution to most severe duty application challenges. Severe Duty XT motors are built in Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi and Oklahoma, and are available now from local inventory. These motors are easy to install and maintain and offer a wide range of standard features that cost extra on most other motors.
Off-the-shelf features include:
- Heavy-duty cast-iron frame construction available in 1 to 300 hp NEMA 143T frame up to 449T frame
- Enhanced ingress protection and corrosion-resistant two-part epoxy paint
- Color lead cables for easy identification and installation
- Diagonally split oversized rotatable conduit box for ease of connection
- Windings include phase paper and coil head lacing on each turn for increased mechanical rigidity and a greater level of insulation between phases
- Division 2 markings Class I, Group A, B, C, D
- Laser-etched easy to read inverter-duty nameplate
- Dynamically balanced to achieve vibration levels below NEMA requirements
- Sealed bearings on 143T-256T frames provide reduced need for maintenance
- ABB Ability ready for condition monitoring
- Three-year warranty
For more information, visit www.abb.com.