Now, Parker’s Electromechanical Automation Division sells a new XFC Series electric cylinder. It extends the performance range and (with the ETH product line) creates one of the most feature-rich and application-optimized liner-motion product lines available.
The XFC has an integrated roller screw with planetary rollers instead of the ball bearings used in ball-screw actuators. Planetary rollers provide more contact between the screw thread and the roller nut’s internal threads — which boosts load capacities, speeds, and shock-loading capabilities.
Six different XFC sizes can support thrust load to 80,000 lb. This plus an all-steel frame based on standard metric hydraulic cylinder construction makes for seamless migration from hydraulic to full electrometrical motion … and cleaner and more energy-efficient and controllable motion.
XFC Extreme-Force Electric Cylinder features
· 6 frame sizes: 75, 90, 115, 140, 165 and 190 mm
· Metric tie-rod hydraulic cylinder design | Duty cycle of 100%
· All-steel construction
· Roller screw drive | Anti-rotate option
· Inline and parallel motor mount options
· Maximum thrust of 80,000 lb | Maximum stroke of 2 m (79 in.)
· Maximum speed of 40 in/sec | Maximum acceleration of 2 g
For more information, visit www.parkermotion.com/XFC.