PHD Plus Series ESFX electric linear-actuator slides are made for fast moves under heavy loads and moments. The saddle-type slides (as with other electric and pneumatic setups) combine to create myriad systems, including Cartesian robots. The slides also let design engineers pick their own motors and controls, making this linear slide the optimal solution for demanding automation tasks.
Other benefits of the electric slide:
- Rigid frame for support and strength
- High allowable load/moment capacities
- Modular capability to create Cartesian robot systems
- Heavy duty versions available to provide additional bearing support for high load and offset applications
- Your Motor, Your Way for configuration of motor mounting plates for many motor manufacturers
Related Design World feature: Switching from robot systems to Cartesian handling systems