The Motion Control & Motor Association (MCMA) is now accepting abstracts for its Technical Conference held October 16-18, 2017 in Minneapolis.
This conference attracts people from a wide variety of industries who work with electric motors, drives, controls, actuators, sensors, other motion control and related automation technologies. It is known for providing high quality speakers on practical technical topics as well as information on exciting technologies on the horizon. Presentations should be non-commercial and educational on topics such as:
- Advances in Motion Control Technology
- Innovations in Electric Motors
- New Servo Drive Technology
- Machine Design
- Magnetic Materials Improvements
- Interesting Applications of Motion Control
- Drives Based Integrated Safety
- PC-based Motion Control
- Realizing Improvements in Productivity
- Alloy Developments
- What’s New in Software
- IIOT and the Connected Factory
- Regulation Changes
- Industrial Networking
The deadline to submit conference abstracts is Monday, May 29, 2017. Selected presenters will receive free admission to the conference and networking activities and will be included in promotions of the event. For more information about the MCMA Technical Conference or the Motion Control & Motor Association, visit motioncontrolonline.org.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.