The new M5 Servo Series from Applied Motion Products is where power, precision, and cost-efficiency converge. The M5 Servo Series is engineered for high machine performance, exceptional torque output, and precise control. This series is optimized for cost-efficiency, ensuring peak capabilities without compromising performance.
M5 servo drives implement accurate motor control algorithms. When paired with the M5 motors’ high-resolution encoders, they result in smooth and precise motion control. It supports fast motion profiles, automatic error compensation, and troubleshooting aids to achieve high system throughput and minimize downtime.
“The M5 series servo motors and drives with fast dynamic response, advanced safety features, and a broad range of industrial network options represent an unrivaled combination of performance and cost-effectiveness for our customers,” said Don Macleod, CEO of Applied Motion Products.
To support OEM designs, a comprehensive range of mechanical customizations is available for all high-power density servo motors and drives. The M5 Servo Series balances cost-effectiveness with performance and offers a versatile range of options, competitive pricing, and premium components.
- Power range of 100 W to 3 kW
- Incremental, absolute multi-turn magnetic, and optical encoder options are 17-bit to 26-bit
- Certified Safe Torque Off (STO SIL 3)
- Industrial networks include EtherCAT, Ethernet/IP, Profinet and CANOpen, and Modbus
- User-friendly software for setup includes one-touch auto-tuning, notch filter design, resonance suppression, and an oscilloscope tool
- Advanced algorithms for robust control with excellent disturbance
For more information, visit www.applied-motion.com.