Delta Line has extended its Leo Drive family with the introduction of the new Leo B2000 drive. This new high-performance closed-loop servo drive controller is suitable for servo and BLDC motors. It has been designed with efficiency in mind and incorporates optimized control algorithms to provide the perfect trade-off between efficiency and performance.
The Leo B2000 drive is the latest generation of servo drives offering best-in-class performance from a compact housing delivering up to 2000 W … and including all the latest technologies required by the market.
Leo’s compact design includes multiple communication ports to support various interfacing methods. Its voltage operating range allows use in various applications, and the small footprint as well as the presence of a heatsink allow the controller to be a valid option for critical-size applications. This controller is provided with several general-purpose inputs and outputs in the logic. By using these inputs and outputs it is possible to implement alarm signals, connect digital sensors, and activate external devices such as LEDs, brakes, actuators, and solenoids.
- Power of 12 to 48 Vdc and up to 40 Arms
- Dimensions: 105 x 75 x 24 or 28mm depending on the fieldbus
- Encoder: Magnetic incremental 5V differential (RS422) or 5V single ended (TTL/CMOS) and BiSS-C Absolute encoder
- Hall input (not isolated): 5V Single-ended (TTL/CMOS) hall effects
- Chopper frequency: ultrasonic 20kHz
- Interface: Ethercat, CANOpen, Modbus, Modbus TCP
- 4 digital inputs, 3 digital outputs, 1.3A output external brake, 2 analog inputs
- STO Safe Torque Off function
- Brake resistor Output
- CE, REACH, ROHS Compliant, UL Compliant
The Leo servo drive also offers the opportunity to manage a double incremental and absolute multi-turn encoder. Moreover, the safe torque off SIL3 system opens the door to all the safety applications around the world. The new controller can be best used for applications such as automatic guided vehicles, electric vehicles, and industrial production machines. It may be easily combined with all Delta Line’s servo-BLDC motors up to 2,000 W.
For more information, visit www.delta-line.com.