Aside from their use in position control applications, gearmotors are used in speed-control applications as well. The reality is that many different types of gearmotors can be used for speed control. As with any design problem, the requirements of the unique application will dictate what type of motor is best suited for the job. A good … [Read More...]
FROM THE EDITORS
Where are digital servo drives used?
Slotless brushless motor designs offer three advantages: Details on linear behavior and more
What are gearmotors used for speed-control applications?
FAQ: How do proprietary and open-source PC control software programs compare?
Today on Motion Control Tips
- Electromagnetic brakes and clutches for motor control
- Integrated absolute value measuring system with FANUC interface
- Catching up with Oriental Motor at MD&M East
- Belden Universal announces relocation, expansion
- Slotless brushless motor designs offer three advantages: Details on linear behavior and more
- What are gearmotors used for speed-control applications?
- Revamped PTDA Canadian Conference called a “complete success”